PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE FOR PICK OF THE LITTER
The sales associate at Pick of the Litter represents the HART for Animals brand as a highly motivated and customer focused individual. Their main objective is to sell merchandise and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner. This person is usually the first person a customer meets when entering a store and is expected to create and maintain a relationship with the customer in order to represent the store in a positive manner. The sales associate reports to the thrift shop supervisor. This position is part-time, non-exempt, every-other Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
FULL OR PART-TIME ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN
The Bredel Veterinary Clinic at the HART Animal is in search of an Associate Veterinarian to join a busy 2-veterinarian full-service animal hospital and animal adoption center. Join a passionate team of people dedicated to serving owners of much-loved cats and dogs as well as cats and dogs looking for owners to love.
- New Graduates welcome
- Maintain an active Maryland Veterinary License
- No sanctions with the Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Strong interpersonal skills and client communication skills a must.
- Maintain an open mind regarding changes and the willingness to learn.
- Keen understanding and acceptance of the HART mission and the dual responsibilities of the job
- Collaborate with different departments, veterinarians and managers in organization to ensure excellent medical care throughout the programs offered by HART.
Please click here to complete an auto-fill application. After typing in your information, please save the application to your personal computer and email to email@example.com. You may also fax it to 240.597.0058. (Your personal information will not save on this website). If the auto-fill does not work on your internet program, try opening in Chrome or Explorer.
CHECK THIS SPACE REGULARLY FOR NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES