PART-TIME ANIMAL CARE ATTENDANT - ADOPTION WING
The job of the Animal Care Attendant entails several important aspects of the HART Adoption Center; animal care and treatment, customer service, and cleanliness. This position is supervised directly by the Adoption Wing Manager, Adoption Manager, and Animal Care Supervisor and Animal Care Lead. This job is split into two shifts per day; 6AM-10AM and 4PM-7 PM. Weekend and holiday hours are required.
FULL OR PART-TIME ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN
The Bredel Veterinary Clinic at the HART Animal is in search of an Associate Veterinarian to join a busy 2-veterinarian full-service animal hospital and animal adoption center. Join a passionate team of people dedicated to serving owners of much-loved cats and dogs as well as cats and dogs looking for owners to love.
- New Graduates welcome
- Maintain an active Maryland Veterinary License
- No sanctions with the Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Strong interpersonal skills and client communication skills a must.
- Maintain an open mind regarding changes and the willingness to learn.
- Keen understanding and acceptance of the HART mission and the dual responsibilities of the job
- Collaborate with different departments, veterinarians and managers in organization to ensure excellent medical care throughout the programs offered by HART.
Please click here to complete an auto-fill application. After typing in your information, please save the application to your personal computer and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax it to 240.597.0058. (Your personal information will not save on this website). If the auto-fill does not work on your internet program, try opening in Chrome or Explorer.
CHECK THIS SPACE REGULARLY FOR NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES