New or gently-used, we appreciate every donation brought to HART. Your items allow us to use our dollars toward our spay/neuter surgeries, outdoor fencing, education, and rescue and transport programs.
Bonus for HART! When you order through any of our online merchants below, HART receives a percentage of the sale! It's easy! Simply click on the links below and create your account!
Items in BOLD are our most needed
- Canned dog and cat food
- Canned beef and chicken broth
- Chicken and Turkey hotdogs
- Peanut Butter – creamy, not chunky; no diet or low calorie (contains Xylitol)
- KMR powder formula for puppies or kittens
- Dog and cat treats - Pupperoni Dog Treats are great for training!
- Karunda beds for cats and dogs. All sizes
- Dog and cat beds. All sizes. All brands. Canvas is more durable and will last longer.
- Rope toys. All sizes
- Kongs. All sizes
- Stuffed dog toys
- Rubber dog toys
- Tennis balls
- Ping pong balls
- Feathered cat toys with wand
- Plastic rolling cat toys. All sizes
- Pet waste bags
- Portable kennels
- Martingale collars. All sizes *
- Heating pads - microwaveable
- Rubbing alcohol
- Disposable latex gloves - Large and medium
- Cotton balls
- Q-Tips (only Q-tip brand, please…no generics)
- Tidy Cats Clumping Litter
- Puppy Training Pads. All sizes.
- Bowls: Ceramic, heavy duty. Stainless Steel with/without rubber bottoms.
- Paper towels
- 13-gallon tall kitchen trash bags
- 33-gallon trash bags
- Bottled water
- Granola Bars
- Individually wrapped snacks
- Gently used or new office chairs (on wheels)