Please click here to complete an auto-fill application. After typing in your information, please save the application to your personal computer and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax it to 240.597.0058. (Your personal information will not save on this website). If the auto-fill does not work on your internet program, try opening in Chrome or Explorer.
ADOPTION WING ANIMAL CARE ATTENDANT
The job of the Animal Care Attendant entails several important aspects of the HART Adoption Center;
animal care and treatment, customer service, and cleanliness. This position is supervised directly by the
Adoption Wing Manager, Adoption Manager, and Animal Care Supervisor and Animal Care Lead. This
job is split into two shifts per day; 6AM-10AM and 4PM-7 PM. Weekend and holiday hours are required.
FULL OR PART-TIME ASSOCIATE VETERINARIAN
The Bredel Veterinary Clinic at the HART Animal is in search of an Associate Veterinarian to join a busy 2-veterinarian full-service animal hospital and animal adoption center.
A perfect location for an outdoor enthusiast and to raise a family. Garrett County and the Deep Creek Lake area is where you can achieve a meaningful work-life balance.
- New Graduates welcome
- Maintain an active Maryland Veterinary License
- No sanctions with the Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Strong interpersonal skills and client communication skills a must.
- Maintain an open mind regarding changes and the willingness to learn.
- Keen understanding and acceptance of the HART mission and the dual responsibilities of the job
- Collaborate with different departments, veterinarians and managers in organization to ensure excellent medical care throughout the programs offered by HART.
CHECK THIS SPACE REGULARLY FOR NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES